Monday, August 25, 2014

8/19/14

 Met Andrew and Kimberly for Breakfast at Lodge. We walked around Brooklyn for a bit, then took a car over to Manhattan. We walked around SOHO for a little while. It was so damn crowded!!! After a bit they had to go to get Andrew to the airport.
 I went to The Library bar to say hi to Nicole, and meet her friend Erik.... who funny enough looks ridiculously similar to me haha. He works for the NYC Harley Davidson dealerships, and wanted to talk to me about doing some wallets for them!
 I took the train to the south point of Manhattan. I rode the free ferry to Staten Island and back. It was really cool going past the Statue Of Liberty at night and seeing it all lit up. Same with the city, seeing downtown from the boat was awesome. So many damn lights! I stopped at 'Dave's Pizza' and had a couple slices... it was so good. Rode the train up to Times Square and walked around a bit...... what a circus! it was 1:30AM, and there were people everywhere!
 I took the train back to Union Square to transfer to the L train to Brooklyn. I was sitting on the stairs waiting looking at my phone, and saw a bicycle tire roll into my leg......... looked to see my friend Julio who I worked with at the Woodland Hills Val Surf over 10 years ago! He lives in Brooklyn now, so random!!! Rode the train with him until I got to Williamsburg to go to Danny's. another long tiring day... but I loved it.


   ^ Heade to the Staten Island Ferry.




   ^ Mrs. Liberty.

   ^ Times Square.
   ^ Times Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment