Monday, August 25, 2014

8/18/14

 I took the train to Manhattan and met up with Andrew, since he was still in New York as well. I met him at the Will Leather Goods store, which was awesome! I had seen their stuff online, but not in person. I met shane, who owns the store, and talked with her about leather work for a bit. I tagged along with Andrew to meet his friend Dan for breakfast. Dan had been in a bunch of the bands I loved years ago. It was super cool sitting and talking with him and Andrew about old bands and shows.
 Andrew and I took the train up a little ways and started walking into Central Park. I never realized Central Park was so big and amazing! We got maybe halfway up the park, and popped out on to the street, and realized we had walked over 30 blocks!
 We headed back towards downtown and met up with his girlfriend Kimberly. We ate dinner at a cool little Japanese place on St. Marks with a couple other friends.
 I took the train to Bushwick in Brooklyn to a little bar called Cobra club. My friend Lauren, who I had not seen in years, was there with her husband. I hung out with them for a bit, and went back to Danny's in Williamsburg. I don't' think I got to sleep until about 3:30AM. Between the time change, and all the walking I was beat!


No comments:

Post a Comment