Tuesday, August 12, 2014

8/10/14

After a late night, and a little sleep on a futon... I put my wet boots and jacket on and took off. Stopped and checked out a little bit of Alabama, and rode right thru Georgia into South Carolina. Atlanta looks pretty awesome. It's a gigantic city, from what I saw from the highway. There was a ton of traffic, and i wanted to get some more miles down. It's pretty strange sitting in traffic, I'm used to CA and going right thru it.....
I didnt get any pics of the campground in SC when I set up. It was pretty late and pitch black.

   ^ Left Kitti's house in Mobile, Alabama. Luckily the rain had stopped in the middle of the night.

   ^ Downtown Mobile, Alabama on a busy Sunday morning.

   ^ Georgiana, Alabama.
   ^ It took me about 45 minutes to find the 'Hank Williams Museum', in Georgiana, Alabama..... And when I finally did, it was this train car in someones fenced in yard, and closed. But I found it!

   ^ I love checking out old cemetaries.... I saw this leaving Georgiana.
   
   ^ I stopped in Georgia for lunch and gas, and rode right thru. But got this half-ass pic of downtown Atlanta as I was riding haha.
   ^ Stopped at this rest stop as I entered SC. left here and rode about 30 miles to Sadlers Creek State Park to camp for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment