Wednesday, September 3, 2014

8/31/14

It was crazy foggy when I woke up. Evertything was soaked, and I noticed I was camping in cornfields haha! I packed up everything wet, and rode across Minesota and into South Dakota. I stopped in Sioux Falls to see the water falls that run right through town. They were really cool! Three people tried crossing the river up above the falls and looked like they were having a hard time. I thought for sure at least one of them would get sucked over, but they eventually made it..... only to be greeted by a couple police officers.
 I planned on riding for a few more hours, but the weather had a different plan haha. I made it about 30 miles when it started pouring. I pulled into a gas station and checked the weather. It was only going to get worse. So I found a motel nearby and hid out for the night in Canistota, South Dakota.






No comments:

Post a Comment