Monday, September 1, 2014

8/27/14

     Another cold morning, definitely a nice change from the south west, and the south! It wasn't to long before I was in NY. I got on the NY Thruway, and rode over 300 miles across upstate, thru Buffalo, and into Niagara Falls. Upstate NY is beautiful, especially after being in Manhattan! It was pretty overcast the whole way, but didn't get any rain. Got to Niagara Falls, and went into the park. The falls are pretty damn amazing. I paid the $17 and got on the Maid Of The Mist, and rode the boat up to the falls. The American Falls are cool....... but Horseshoe Falls on the Canadian side are insane!!!
 Corey called a friend of his in Florida who is from Buffalo. He put me in touch with a friend of his named Mike. Mike is a tattooer in Buffalo, and rides motorcycles also. I got a hold of him, and got his address. I rode back to Buffalo, to his place and met him, his girlfriend Amanda, and their dogs. Satchmo, a Mastiff, was a little skeptical of me at first.... but once he warmed up, we were buddys.
 Spent the evening hanging out with Mike and Amanda before crashing out on the couch. Super cool people, especially to let a strange dude traveling cross country sleep on their couch haha!














   ^ Satchmo

No comments:

Post a Comment