Monday, August 25, 2014

8/21/14

 Got up and walked to Lodge for breakfast with Danny..... The food is really good there obviously haha. I met Dan, the owner, and we started talking motorcycles. Me and Danny hopped in his car and went to his shop to see his bike..... which also is Paul Cox's shop! Paul Cox is an amazing Leather smith, welder, bike builder, machinist, painter, pin striper, etc...... basically a badass. I've been following his work for years. Unfortunately he was out of town, but I did talk to him via e-mail. It was an amazing opportunity to check out his shop, and his whole setup. Thanks again Dan and Carrie for letting me hangout for a bit!
 I got my bike packed up, said bye to Danny and headed north. I rode up into Connecticut and headed north west to Providence Rhode Island, and then into Massachusetts. It was getting dark so I headed to Cape Cod. I pulled up to Shwame-Crowell State Park around 10pm. The kid working at the registration booth was super cool, he got me a site, then offered to not only give me a bundle of firewood free (since the camp store was closed), but to also drive it my site!
 I made a fire and some food, The sky was looking a little suspect so I brought everything in my tent and covered my bike up just in case.








No comments:

Post a Comment