Monday, August 25, 2014

8/15/14


 Got up and ran a few errands with Corey. Got some food, and saw this crazy sinkhole from the storm.
 It was nice getting to spend some time with Corey, since I haven't seen him in a long time. I had planned on being here a day earlier, but the weather had a different plan! 
 We hung out at the hotel and started getting into our suits for the wedding. The photographer showed up to get pics of all us guys getting ready. We got some cool group photos of all us groomsmen with Corey. Corey had to go meet Pam for their photos. Alyson showed up at the hotel, and started getting ready.
 The wedding was a blast! It was really smooth and easy, not drawn out and boring like some haha. There was a lot of really cool fun people. They had a makeshift photo booth setup with an iPad, which was super fun. Got some ridiculous pics with Alyson, Brad, Corey, and Pam. My buddy Danny was there too. Me and Corey and him used to hangout all the time back in the day. He has lived in Brooklyn for the last 10 years.... and randomly enough, knows alyson from the restaurant he works at in Brooklyn!
 I'm so stoked for Corey, he is genuinely happy. I never thought he would get married...... since he always said he wouldn't haha!

  
   ^ Corey reading a letter from Pam before getting ready for the Wedding.
   ^ Corey's dad Rick, myself, Corey, Nick, Pete, and Adam. Sketchy looking wedding party haha!
   Alyson, Myself, and Tiffany.
   ^ Alyson and myself........ I'm a lucky guy.
   ^ Standard.
   ^ Me and this dude have been side by side for a lot of years...... It's awesome to see him so happy.



   ^ Pam with her parents.

   ^ The Williams'!!!!!
   ^ Brad and I, cool, calm, and collected........ kinda.





No comments:

Post a Comment