Tuesday, August 26, 2014

8/25/14

I got up and rode into Bar Harbor and walked around there for a bit. Really cool harbor full of sail boats, with awesome views to multiple islands.
 Once it warmed up a little I rode over to the west side of the island to Echo Lake. There was a cool beach there, crowded with swimmers. I swam for a bit, the water was cold but felt amazing! And I needed a bath anyway after being on the road for a couple days haha.
 I took the scenic route back towards the campground. I bought another bundle of wood and went back to camp to make some food. I rode up to Bar Harbor to get cell service so I could talk to Alyson while she was on break from school.
 I've been have some issues with my headlight, and since I'm riding a lot at night, I figured I should take care of it haha. I pulled the bulb out and cut the connector off, and wired in a new one I bought yesterday at a Auto Parts store. All fixed and working properly! It was colder then the previous night, so I made some food, mapped out the next days route, and sat by the fire before turning in for the night.



   ^ Bar Harbor.
   ^ Echo Lake



   ^ Campground repair.
   ^ Gourmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment